Our aim is to heighten people’s awareness (in both adults and children) of:
- the means used by the blind to overcome their handicap
- Braille writing
- tactile pictures
Our workshops and activities are adapted according to:
- a theme
- the ages of the participants
- the schedule
- the number of participants
- the activities (for school, book fair, etc.)
- the location (indoors, in the open)
The title of the workshop is based on these criteria: (for instance)
- "To feel your way along" to discover relief (writing & pictures)
- "Let's Braille together"
- "Tell me about you, with touch"
- and so on…
Activities are run on a recreational basis with:
- simulation glasses
- suitably adapted equipment
Workshops may have a dominant idea, about:
- daily life of the blind
- sensorial notions
- handcraft / art activities
Tactile pictures are made by the sighted: not sure that not to see excludes any way to apprehend reality.
- To see, is that so obvious?
- Different kind of pictures for the sighted
- The sighted plastic vocabulary
The tactile perception
- Comparison between visual modality and tactile modality
- What is the tactile plastic vocabulary
The visually impaired
The tactile picture
Introduction to Les Doigts Qui Rêvent
- its production
- its actions
It is up to you to provide for a video projector.
Contact us for more details.