What is a tactile illustrated book from Les Doigts Qui Rêvent?
For more than 25 years, Les Doigts Qui Rêvent (Dreaming Fingers) has been offering the widest choice of tactile illustrated books in the world. Aimed at all children, they are also created to be accessible for children with visual impairments, those unable to read, as well as to parents with visual impairments. Designed for sharing “fun” reading moments, these books contribute to better family and social inclusion.
With our new International catalog to DOWNLOAD, Les Doigts Qui Rêvent offers you a selection of ten beautiful, sturdy, colorful tactile illustrated books, chosen from the latest books designed, produced and distributed by Les Doigts Qui Rêvent (LDQR) for its French-speaking audience. This selection includes original tactile adaptations of commercial picture books as well as original tactile creations made for different age groups: toddlers, beginners or readers.
- Le petit livre des caresses (The Tiny Caress Book), first tactile picture books, from 1 year old
- Le petit livre des Je t’aime (The Tiny I Love You Book), first tactile picture books, from 1 year old
- Nom d’un champignon ! (Dagnabbit! A shroom!), Touch’all beginner, from 2 years old
- Où es-tu, Lune? (Where are you Moon?), Touch’all beginner, from 2 years old
- Petipoint et ses amis (Littledot and his friends), Touch’all beginner, from 2 years old
- Petipoint dessine un bonhomme (Littledot draws a little man), Touch’all beginner, from 2 years old
- Petipoint bâtit une maison (Littledot is building a house), Touch’all beginner, from 2 years old
- Comment reconnaitre un monstre (How to Recognize a Monster), Touch’all expert, from 3-4 years old
- C’est moi le plus fort (The Strongest Is Me !), Touch’all expert, from 3-4 years old
- Les Petits Points (Six Little Dots) , Touch’all expert, from 3-4 years old
All are available upon request. We make them for you in your language, starting at a minimum of five copies and up. We implement tailor-made technical solutions in order to guarantee you an optimal unit cost according to the quantities ordered.
We invite you today to discover our know-how and our creativity, and hope to convince you to put our experience at the service of your young readers!